Sr. Manager, PM - CMC
With this goal in mind, Tizona develops next-generation immunotherapies.
General Position Overview:
We are seeking for an outstanding Sr. Manager, CMC Program Management that will be a cross-functional leader who works collaboratively with the CMC internal and outsourced teams to achieve project goals.This role is responsible for managing Tizona’s CMC Project timelines through seamless coordination and communication of activities that support the smooth and efficient operational implementation of the company’s product development programs. The ideal candidate must be a solution-focused problem solver, able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a team-oriented environment.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Proven success working in interdisciplinary teams on multiple clinical development projects.
- Lead and implement best practices for CMC project management through documentation, tracking, and communication of CMC timelines, objectives, deliverables and budgets.
- Provide project management support.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, in biotech or pharmaceutical companies within Alliance Management or related functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA, PhD or other advanced degree in Life Sciences or Business is a plus.
- Expertise in working and managing partnerships within biotech/pharmaceutical companies.
- Established capability to operate in a dynamic, cross-functional, drug development environment with the ability to work with technical experts.
- Demonstrated diplomacy and negotiation capabilities in engaging business leaders from across the organization to drive decisions and influence behaviors.
- Experience in interpreting and applying contractual terms to manage business relationships.
- Highly collaborative mindset and excellence in communication & interpersonal skills.
Tizona Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing employees a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.