Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate (Contract)
With this goal in mind, Tizona develops next-generation immunotherapies.
General Position Overview:
We are seeking a Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to join the Antibody Discovery team at Tizona. This role will support antibody discovery by phage display and antibody characterization.
Must-have technical skills:
- Strong hands-on experience with PCR and molecular cloning techniques
- Experience in sequence analysis using DNA star
- Experience with transfections, stable cell line generation and characterization
- Biochemical characterization such as affinity determination and immunoassays (ELISA)
- Skilled in the techniques of protein characterization including SDS-PAGE, Western Blot
- Ability to work independently and communicate well, both verbally and written
Technical skills that are desirable to have:
- Prior hands-on experience with antibody selection and screening using phage display is preferred
- Experience in FACS and proficiency with relevant software (FlowJo)
A bachelor’s with 1/+years of industrial/academic experience or master’s degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, or related field
- Values great team relationships, honesty and open communications
- Flexible and versatile with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Capable of multitasking with great organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic team environment; fast learning and adaptable
Tizona Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing employees a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.