Project Manager (Part Time)
With this goal in mind, Tizona develops next-generation immunotherapies.
General Position Overview:
We are seeking an outstanding, self-motivated part-time Project Manager to work in Tizona’s Program Leadership and Project Management organization supporting early-stage drug development programs in Tizona’s product portfolio. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, solution-focused problem solver,team-oriented individual, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Work in an interdisciplinary cross-functional setting on a diverse set of drug development activities for functional project teams including CMC, Clinical, Supply Chain and Regulatory as well as other department functions including Legal and Finance.
- Lead and implement best practices for CMC project management timelines, objectives, deliverables and budgets.
- Through effective utilization of PM tools, track activities, issues, risks, interdependinces, meeting management, documenting decisions and action items, and communication management.
- Identify issues and provide solutions to maintain timelines and program objectives
- Ability to contribute to and manage program deliverables.
- Familiar with operations and logistics of CMC related activities in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience, preferably in biotech or pharmaceutical companies, with a focus on early stage drug development.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA, PhD or other advanced degree in Life Sciences or Business is a plus.
- Established capability to operate in a dynamic, cross-functional environment with the ability to work with technical experts, consultants and contract labs.
- Demonstrated diplomacy and negotiation capabilities in engaging functional roles from across the organization to advance deliverables and project goals.
- Highly collaborative mindset with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite and Sharepoint.
Tizona Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing employees a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.