Project Manager (Part Time)
Here at Tizona, we value Patients First! With this goal in mind, Tizona is applying novel scientific insights into first-in-class immunotherapies to change the course of cancer progression and relapse.
We are a team that is driven by fierce passion to improve treatment outcomes for people with cancer and are guided by our core values that define the character of our company.
General Position Overview:
We are seeking an outstanding, self-motivated part-time Project Manager to work in Tizona’s Program Leadership and Project Management organization supporting early-stage drug development programs in Tizona’s product portfolio. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, solution-focused problem solver, team-oriented individual, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
• Work in an interdisciplinary cross-functional setting on a diverse set of drug development activities for functional project teams including CMC, Clinical, Supply Chain and Regulatory as well as other department functions including Legal and Finance
• Provide project management support, through effective utilization of PM tools, on activites to include, but not limited to: tracking of activities, issues, risks, interdependinces, decisions and action items; meeting, document and communication management
• Identify issues and provide solutions to maintain timelines and program objectives
• Ability to contribute to and manage program deliverables
• Familiar with operations and logistics of CMC related activities in a GMP environment is preferred
• Other duties, as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 3+ years of relevant project management experience, preferably in biotech or pharmaceutical companies, with a focus on early stage drug development
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA, PhD or other advanced degree in Life Sciences or Business is a plus
• Established capability to operate in a dynamic, cross-functional environment with the ability to work with technical experts, consultants and contract labs.
• Demonstrated diplomacy and negotiation capabilities in engaging functional roles from across the organization to advance deliverables and project goals
• Highly collaborative mindset with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Must be proficient with MS Office suite and Sharepoint
Tizona Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing employees a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.