EA/ Program Coordinator
With this goal in mind, Tizona develops next-generation immunotherapies.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Program and Alliance Management, the Executive Assistant will serve as the link among key functions within Program Management and Clinical Departments. The Executive Assistant ensures that critical meetings, events, travel, correspondence, and workflow are communicated and scheduled accurately, clearly, and promptly. High level of discretion in working with confidential patient and company data is expected in this role. In addition to Executive Assistant duties and responsibilities, the ideal candidate can prioritize workload involving multiple large projects and timelines while having the ability effectively interface with internal and external stakeholders. This is an onsite position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support and manage complex calendars and daily workflow, balance competing priorities, and make appropriate informed decisions
- Coordinates and schedules investigator meeting activities
- Responsible for proactively coordinating meetings and managing internal and external communications.
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks including arranging travel plans, assisting with in-office support, and engaging with external stakeholders (Investigators, KOLs, job candidates)
- Ability to provide support to the employees in the office, as well as the remote employees.
- Handle expense reporting and reimbursement for executive members of department
- Collaborate with Legal to put in place agreements with external consultants
- Manage purchase orders and inbound invoices to ensure timely processing with Finance
- Assist with onboarding of new team members
- Assist the Facilities Department on as “as needed” basis
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities and seeing them through to completion
- Ad hoc projects.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clinical consultants, investigators, and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to juggle a range of tasks and to work extra hours as needed
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong work tenure: minimum 5 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a Biotech company
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and video conferencing technology, such as Zoom
Tizona Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing employees a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.